- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6315
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that in the radio settings some of the vehicle personalization selections within the Comfort and Convenience menu are missing at times. Technician will need to perform a scan for Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Technician will need to follow published Service Information diagnostics if there are Diagnostic Trouble Codes present. If the concern is and intermittent this Preliminary Information communication will be updated with a repair. When the personalization selections are not missing from the Comfort and Convenience menu but they are missing from other menus such as the Climate and Air Quality, Collision/Detection Systems, and Lighting menus, refer to bulletin 17-NA-086. Memory seat adjustments may not be available tech will need to perform a Memory Seat Module replacement/programming.
Click a tab for more information.