- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5570A
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer a condition where a tick noise may be present inside a vehicle while driving. This may be the result of a deformed or improperly seated steering shaft seal allowing engine compartment sounds into the vehicle. Dealers are instructed to replace or reinstall the boot as needed and are informed the condition is being reviewed by engineering.
Click a tab for more information.