- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3271J
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about changing the tire and wheel size on vehicles. General Motors will only support a tire calibration for tires that have been sized, tested and designed for the vehicle in question and its applications. Technician should not use the information that is provided by the antilock braking system tire size selection.
Click a tab for more information.