- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5241F
2018 Chevrolet Suburban
Affected Component: TRAILER HITCHES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may request the factory Integrated Trailer Brake Controller Regular Production Option Code (JL1) be installed on their Full-Size Pickup or SUV when the vehicle was not ordered with the option. Dealer should advise the customer it cannot be added to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.