- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 3 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 6 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 24 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head lights go out at random while driving4
- third brake light broke off car4
- head lamps/bulbs burn out and sockets fry3
- brake lights stay on1
- multiple brake light housing replacements1
- tail lights/brake lights are melting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting33
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights9
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.