- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 6 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 15 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 25 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Traverse
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the seat frame is not welded in the correct places, the seat may not perform as intended, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at ... Read more »
A wiper motor that overheats increases the risk of a fire. Read more »