- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 32 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 63 days ago
1991 Dodge Daytona
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1991 Dodge Daytona
Official recalls have been issued for the 1991 Dodge Daytona by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
The error in the owner's manual may lead a front seatpassenger to mistakenly open the car door while the vehicle is in motion, believing the inside door handle would not open if the door was locked. Thiscould result in an injury to the front seat ... Read more »
Insufficient braking ablity could result in inadvertentvehicle rollaway which could result in a vehicle accident. Read more »
This could cause reduced braking effectiveness and couldresult in an accident. Read more »