- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 32 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 63 days ago
1992 Dodge Daytona
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1992 Dodge Daytona
Official recalls have been issued for the 1992 Dodge Daytona by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
The improperly welded areas could cause body panelflexing and sheet metal cracking, possibly resulting in structural damage, compromising the vehicle impact protection capability. This could increase thelikelihood of injury to occupants if the vehicle is involved in a ... Read more »
Fractures of the upper steering column shaft couplingbolt result in a lack of coupling load on the shaft and loss of steeringcontrol. Read more »