- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1997 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- overdrive slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly11
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.