- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 34 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 65 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 72 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 2003 Ram 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature u joint failure11
- rear pinion seal leak2
- transfer case failure2
- NHTSA: Power Train14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.