- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 67 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Ram 2500 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failed4
- fuel injector line leak1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel12
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Fuel Injection System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.