- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 19 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
2012 Ford Edge
CarComplaints.com Notes: A frustrating electrical issue is causing an ever-present “door ajar” warning light for 2011-2013 Ford Edge owners. Even with the doors latched shut, faulty sensors convince the vehicle’s computer they aren’t. With no way to override the system, owners have no choice but to stare at the warning light, listen to the warning chimes when the car is stopped, and deal with interior lights that won’t shut off.
Worst 2012 Edge Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't stop unless applying brakes really hard15
- pedal goes to floor5
- brakes won't stop car when going backwards downhill2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes88
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.