- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 18 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2019 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Missing or loose bolts on the start stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission fluid leak and may progress to a loss of transmission function. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, seat belt webbing that detaches from the anchor will not properly restrain the driver, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »