- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 21 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
Accessories - Exterior Problems
Worst 2014 Escape Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door latch not working properly1
- remote start shuts off as soon as key is in the ignition1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper7
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.