- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 32 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
2014 Ford Escape Lights Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.