- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 4 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2000 Ford Explorer
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.