- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 17 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 31 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2003 Ford Explorer
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.