- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 25 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
2013 Ford Explorer
Worst 2013 Explorer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failed4
- no power when pushing the accelerator3
- throttle body failure3
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving2
- lost acceleration while driving2
- hesitation when accelerating1
- turbo failed1
- NHTSA: Engine83
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.