- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 11 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
2013 Ford Explorer
Worst 2013 Explorer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failed4
- no power when pushing the accelerator3
- throttle body failure3
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving2
- lost acceleration while driving2
- hesitation when accelerating1
- turbo failed1
- NHTSA: Engine83
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.