- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
2013 Ford Explorer
2013 Ford Explorer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failed4
- Lost Acceleration While Driving3
- No Power When Pushing The Accelerator3
- Throttle Body Failure3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving2
- Hesitation When Accelerating1
- Turbo Failed1
- NHTSA: Engine131
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.