- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
2013 Ford Explorer
2013 Ford Explorer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failed4
- Lost Acceleration While Driving3
- No Power When Pushing The Accelerator3
- Throttle Body Failure3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving2
- Hesitation When Accelerating1
- Turbo Failed1
- NHTSA: Engine128
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.