- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 4 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 20 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
2013 Ford Explorer
2013 Ford Explorer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failed4
- No Power When Pushing The Accelerator3
- Throttle Body Failure3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving2
- Lost Acceleration While Driving2
- Hesitation When Accelerating1
- Turbo Failed1
- NHTSA: Engine128
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.