- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47500
2015 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2015-2017 Explorer and Police Interceptor Utility vehicles equipped with 3.5L Ecoboost engines may exhibit a surge or hesitation condition at approximately 50-60 MPH in 6th gear under light to moderate loads. If there are no DTCs stored in the powertrain control module (PCM), do not attempt further repairs. Advise customers this is a normal characteristic of the vehicle and will not affect durability of the engine or transmission.
Click a tab for more information.