- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47638
2015 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: STEERING: STEERING WHEEL/HANDLE BAR
- 2013-2019 vehicles equipped with a LKS system with customer complaints of steering wheel vibration, steering pull or vehicle drift may be due to an alert and/or steering aid input from the LKS. The LKS system detects unintentional drifting toward the outside of the lane and alerts and/or aids vehicle to stay in the lane. Be sure the customer understands how the lane departure warning feature settings work for Alert (steering wheel vibration) and Aid (steering input toward lane center). Further information on the LKS can be found in the owners manual. If the customers concern is due to the LKS functioning as intended, do not attempt to repair.
Click a tab for more information.