- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2186
2015 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
- Some 2011-2015 Explorer/Police Interceptor Utility vehicles may exhibit front window glass that jumps/chatters during up/down movement. This may be due to various conditions in the window motor including excessive drive gear backlash, bushing wear, and/or excessive end play. To resolve the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to replace the window motor, window motor connector, window regulator, upper glass run, and door glass.
Click a tab for more information.