- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2016 Ford Explorer
Body / Paint Problems
2016 Ford Explorer Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Issues11
- Tailgate Falls2
- Horrible Wind Noise1
- Rear Doors/Window Gaskets Shifting1
- Rear Hatch Opens Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.