- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 19S17: Rear Suspension Toe Links May Fracture
2016 Ford Explorer
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Explorer vehicles. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S17.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 19S17
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center - Jun 12, 2019 FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES FOUR SAFETY RECALLS
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - 11/6/19
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.