- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 21 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 25 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 40 days ago
Ford Recall 19S17: Rear Suspension Toe Links May Fracture
2016 Ford Explorer
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Explorer vehicles. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, and inspect both rear toe link ball joints, replacing the rear wheel knuckle(s), if necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S17.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 19S17
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center - Jun 12, 2019 FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES FOUR SAFETY RECALLS
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - 11/6/19
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.