- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 25 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 38 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 42 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 56 days ago
Ford Recall 19S17: Rear Suspension Toe Links May Fracture
2016 Ford Explorer
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Explorer vehicles. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S17.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 19S17
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center - Jun 12, 2019 FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES FOUR SAFETY RECALLS
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - 11/6/19
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.