- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #20N07
2018 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- In some of the affected vehicles, customers may experience adverse NVH, vibration and/or rough idle in Drive or Reverse, low performance / lack of acceleration during launch, sluggish vehicle operation and shudder while driving.
Click a tab for more information.