- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 31 days ago
- August 7: Ford Backup Camera Recall Investigated By Feds investigations | 42 days ago
Ford TSB #20N11-S1
2018 Ford Explorer
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 20N11-S1.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- A new 3M adhesive is now available, allowing a longer working time, along with mixing nozzles and applicator. 3M Universal Adhesive Black Part Number 08223, 3M Static Mixing Nozzles Part Number 08193 This program provides a one-time re
Click a tab for more information.