- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 27 days ago
Ford TSB #21B13
2018 Ford Explorer
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 21B13.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Certain 2017-2019 Model Year Explorer Vehicles Rear Wheel Knuckle and Toe Link Replacement This program is a proactive investigation by Ford Motor Company to obtain field parts for testing. Ford is voluntarily conducting this program to r
Click a tab for more information.