- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 49292
2018 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Some 2018-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles may exhibit inoperative remote features via the Ford Pass/Lincoln Way mobile app, incomplete user authorization, no modem electronic serial number (ESN) displayed or DTCs U2100 and/or B156D in the telematics control unit (TCU). These symptoms may persist even after performing a TCU software update and/or replacement. To correct this condition, start a new session with the latest version of the appropriate diagnostic scan tool and perform a PMI on the TCU. If issues persist, open a hotline assistance request and include the IDS version (if applicable) used to perform the PMI and the Authorization Status PID value in the TCU datalogger. For claiming use causal part 14H092 and applicable labor times in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.