- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 49618
2018 Ford Explorer
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SSM 49618.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2018-2021 F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Transit, Aviator and Explorer vehicles may exhibit an illuminated MIL with DTC P025A And/Or DTC U0109 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM). This may be due to an intermittent or partial
Click a tab for more information.