- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 31 days ago
- August 7: Ford Backup Camera Recall Investigated By Feds investigations | 42 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2255
2018 Ford Explorer
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Some 2016 MKS, 2016-2017 Navigator, 2016-2018 F150/Focus/CMAX/Edge/Fiesta/MKX/ Transit Connect/Mustang, 2017-2018 Continental/Fusion/MKZ, 2017-2019 Explorer, 2016-2019 Escape/MKC/Flex/MKT/Taurus/Transit/Expedition/F-Super Duty, and 2018-2019 EcoSport vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 may experience various SYNC performance related concerns. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure.
Click a tab for more information.