- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 12 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 27 days ago
2012 Ford F-150
2012 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power While Driving27
- Engine Missfires Under Hard Acceleration9
- Ticking Noise6
- Throttle Body Went Out4
- Engine Light Is On2
- Engine Dies In Wet Weather1
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine371
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control125
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.