- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 8 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 12 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 24 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
2012 Ford F-150
2012 Ford F-150 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of power while driving27
- engine missfires under hard acceleration9
- ticking noise6
- throttle body went out4
- engine light is on2
- engine dies in wet weather1
- engine turns over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine365
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control118
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.