- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 6 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 23 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 36 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 54 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2000 Ford Focus
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.