- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 6 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 9 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 12 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 26 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 38 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2000 Ford Focus
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.