- December 3: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and Escapes For Brake Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 28 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 42 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 46 days ago
Ford Recall 00S20: Ford/FMVSS 201
2000 Ford Focus
In the event of a crash, an occupant contacting that location may not be provided the interior impact protection intended.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Certain vehicles fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact." The resultant hic(D) value at one target location AP1, located on the trim panel at the juncture of the A-pillar and roof side rail, may be greater than design intent.
- Dealers will remove the left and right side B-pillar and A-pillar trim panels, revise the headliner edge near the tops of the A-pillars to accept the new A-pillar trim panels with their energy absorbing tubes, and install the new A-pillar and the old B-pillar trim panels.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.