- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 15 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall 00S31: Ford/Rear Wheel Hub Nuts
2000 Ford Focus
This condition could result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear wheel hub retaining nuts can loosen and allow the left rear wheel and brake drum assembly to separate from the vehicle.
- Dealers will inspect the rear wheel bearings and install a rear wheel retention cap to prevent left rear wheel separation. Owner notification began October 12, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.