- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 1 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 18 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 32 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 36 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 50 days ago
Ford Recall 00S31: Ford/Rear Wheel Hub Nuts
2000 Ford Focus
This condition could result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear wheel hub retaining nuts can loosen and allow the left rear wheel and brake drum assembly to separate from the vehicle.
- Dealers will inspect the rear wheel bearings and install a rear wheel retention cap to prevent left rear wheel separation. Owner notification began October 12, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.