- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 6 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 11 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 00S55: Ford/Seat Hinge
2000 Ford Focus
If the seat is then returned to the upright position without re-engaging the hinge pivot, the seat and seat belts may not provide the intended level of performance in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Vehicle description: Station wagons and 3-door vehicles. The subject vehicles have a folding 60/40 second seat that becomes a load floor in the folded position. When the 60% portion of the seat is folded down and a load is applied to the front edge of the load floor, the outboard hinge pivot could disengage from the hinge.
- Dealers will install a revised seat back hinge pivot.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.