- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 18 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 32 days ago
Ford Recall 00S55: Ford/Seat Hinge
2000 Ford Focus
If the seat is then returned to the upright position without re-engaging the hinge pivot, the seat and seat belts may not provide the intended level of performance in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Vehicle description: Station wagons and 3-door vehicles. The subject vehicles have a folding 60/40 second seat that becomes a load floor in the folded position. When the 60% portion of the seat is folded down and a load is applied to the front edge of the load floor, the outboard hinge pivot could disengage from the hinge.
- Dealers will install a revised seat back hinge pivot.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.