- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 03N01: Ford/Stalling
2000 Ford Focus
This may cause engine hesitation, loss of power, surging, and other similar symptoms. Over time, the filter may become sufficiently blocked to cause the engine to stall, which could result in a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles, contamination of the filter in the fuel delivery module (FDM) can reduce, and eventually block, the flow of fuel to the engine.
- This action is deemed a safety improvement campaign and is not being conducted under the Safety Act. All owners will be notified of the problem, and dealers will replace the FDM with a new design at no charge if the owner reports that the vehicle exhibits any of the identified symptoms. The free replacement will be available for a period of 10 years following the original purchase of the vehicle, with no mileage limit. Owner notification is expected to begin during November 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.