- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 19 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 19 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 03N01: Ford/Stalling
2000 Ford Focus
This may cause engine hesitation, loss of power, surging, and other similar symptoms. Over time, the filter may become sufficiently blocked to cause the engine to stall, which could result in a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain passenger vehicles, contamination of the filter in the fuel delivery module (FDM) can reduce, and eventually block, the flow of fuel to the engine.
- This action is deemed a safety improvement campaign and is not being conducted under the Safety Act. All owners will be notified of the problem, and dealers will replace the FDM with a new design at no charge if the owner reports that the vehicle exhibits any of the identified symptoms. The free replacement will be available for a period of 10 years following the original purchase of the vehicle, with no mileage limit. Owner notification is expected to begin during November 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.