- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 11 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 17 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 01S13: Ford/Seat Back Recliner Handle
2001 Ford Focus
If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Pm certain sedans and wagons, the seat back recliner handle spring could have been damaged during an in-process test and the occupant may notice a chucking, or perceived looseness of the front seat back, or the seat back could unexpectedly recline.
- Dealers will replace the seat back recliner handle spring for the driver and front passenger seats. Owner notification began April 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.