- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 01S13: Ford/Seat Back Recliner Handle
2001 Ford Focus
If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Pm certain sedans and wagons, the seat back recliner handle spring could have been damaged during an in-process test and the occupant may notice a chucking, or perceived looseness of the front seat back, or the seat back could unexpectedly recline.
- Dealers will replace the seat back recliner handle spring for the driver and front passenger seats. Owner notification began April 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.