- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 26 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall 01S13: Ford/Seat Back Recliner Handle
2001 Ford Focus
If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Pm certain sedans and wagons, the seat back recliner handle spring could have been damaged during an in-process test and the occupant may notice a chucking, or perceived looseness of the front seat back, or the seat back could unexpectedly recline.
- Dealers will replace the seat back recliner handle spring for the driver and front passenger seats. Owner notification began April 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.