- May 19: Ford Emissions Processes Under Criminal Investigation investigations | 6 days ago
- May 15: Ford Ranger Gear Shift Indicator Cables Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- May 15: Ford Fusion Gear Shift Recall Expanded recalls | 10 days ago
- May 10: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed news | 15 days ago
- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 39 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
2002 Ford Focus Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cv Joint Half Shaft Is Going Bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.