- August 13: Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX Recalled For Brake Hoses recalls | 0 days ago
- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.