- May 19: Ford Emissions Processes Under Criminal Investigation investigations | 6 days ago
- May 15: Ford Ranger Gear Shift Indicator Cables Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- May 15: Ford Fusion Gear Shift Recall Expanded recalls | 10 days ago
- May 10: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed news | 15 days ago
- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 39 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.