- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 3 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 7 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
Worst 2003 Focus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise13
- rear suspension crossover bar rusted out2
- rear end is unstable1
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.