- February 28: Ford F-150 Recall To Prevent Engine Heater Cable Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 14 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2003 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22,516 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.