- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 6 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 23 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 36 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 54 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2006 Ford Focus
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.