- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 15 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 17 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 20 days ago
Rear End Noise And Abnormal Wear On Tires
2008 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 40,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 25 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (19 reports)
- I got ripped off and it's still not fixed (3 reports)
- replacement.... unfortunately (3 reports)