- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 14 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 18 days ago
2008 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
2008 Ford Focus Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear End Noise And Abnormal Wear On Tires25
- Clunking Noise11
- Popping Noise From Front End3
- Squeaking From Rear When Hitting Bumps3
- Alignment Is Off2
- Control Arms Separating2
- Car Vibrates Upon Acceleration1
- Car Vibrating, Rattling1
- Rattling Under Front End/ Fender Wells1
- Strut Failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.