- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 32 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 33 days ago
2009 Ford Focus
2009 Ford Focus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Died While Driving2
- Idling Roughly2
- Surging While Driving >45 Mph2
- Engine Malfunction1
- Noisy Over Potholes1
- Rpm Fluctuate At Idle When A/C On1
- Serpentine Belt Tensioner Rattling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.