- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 3 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 15 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 27 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.