- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 12 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 14 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 15 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 30 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.