- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 3 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 7 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.