- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 6 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 10 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 22 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.