- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 1 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 3 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
2015 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
2015 Ford Focus Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.