- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 10 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall 17S03: Improper Weld Joints On Floor Pan
2016 Ford Focus
Improperly welded apron joints may reduce the front-end structural integrity of the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2016 Focus and C-Max vehicles. The floor pan may have improperly welded left-hand apron joints.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the apron joints, repairing the vehicle, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 8, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S03.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - January 25, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 17S03
- Media Statement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- includes TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.