- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 17S03: Improper Weld Joints On Floor Pan
2016 Ford Focus
Improperly welded apron joints may reduce the front-end structural integrity of the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2016 Focus and C-Max vehicles. The floor pan may have improperly welded left-hand apron joints.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the apron joints, repairing the vehicle, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 8, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S03.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - January 25, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 17S03
- Media Statement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- includes TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.