- August 17: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 6 days ago
- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46534
2016 Ford Focus
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2013-2017 Fusion Hybrid Energi built on or before 24-Mar-2017, 2012-2016 Focus Electric and 2013-2016 C-MAX Energi and equipped with a TCU may exhibit inoperative remote features via MyFord Mobile app, discharged battery, incomplete user authorization and/or accessory protocol interface module (APIM) DTC U0198 with no modem electronic serial number (ESN) displayed. To correct, perform any open TCU field service actions (FSAs). If U0198 DTC remains, remove the TCU fuse for 5 minutes then reinstall prior to programming. Reprogram the TCU using Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) release 104.05 or higher. An internet connection is required. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com. For claiming, use causal part 14G229 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the SLTS manual.
Click a tab for more information.