- August 17: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 5 days ago
- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46947
2016 Ford Focus
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2016-2017 Ford and Lincoln vehicles with SYNC 3 may intermittently display an overhead image of a vehicle in the center of the SYNC touchscreen with no obstacle detection grids or warning chimes. SYNC may appear unresponsive when the overhead vehicle image is displayed. The vehicle image may intermittently display after shifting out of reverse or turning the vehicle off when in reverse. SYNC software updates are now available under the OASIS Tab SYNC selection. If an update is available, refer to WSM Section 415-00 and update the APIM software. For claiming, use causal part 14G371 and applicable labor operations in section 10 of the SLTS manual.
Click a tab for more information.